Wednesday 21 November 2007

Because I'm too lazy/busy to blog

From: Dave Garcia
To: Ann
Subject: RE: 40% discount on still wine at Threshers,Wine Rack & Local with the attached voucher.

Yeah, a lot better.
Christmas last year wasn't perfect, but we hadn't seen each other in a year so that made a huge difference. Then there was the wedding which we were all very proud of and having the relatives over really gave us (well, I think anyway) a sense of family that we never had before. Pete having a child emphasised we're growing up, we're thinking about the future with the knowledge that we have each other and how important that really is.

I
am looking forward to christmas, I'm hoping we'll do things a bit different, using a pre-prepared turkey last year took out so much stress out of the day which meant we were able to enjoy it more. We'll still be at my mum's where there is nothing to do so I dunno how that will work out. By hey, I'm hopeful.

No real plans, I've booked alot of the important days of for christmas and new years so that's cool. I am working, but not much.

From: Dave
To: Ann
Subject: RE: 40% discount on still wine at Threshers,Wine Rack & Local with the attached voucher.

So are you getting on better with yours brothers then?

How are you feeling about Christmas looming round the corner?

Have you got any plans? Are you working?

No comments: