Monday 19 November 2007

Emails after the weekend


From: Dave
Sent: 19 November 2007 11:04
To: Laura
Subject: RE:

I'm really happy, this past year has been the year that we have actually bonded as a family and as brothers. We're all really excited about Pete and his wife having a child in april. We talked for ages about that, the future, our dad and how it is so important that we support each other (fathering each other because ours doesn't) and Pete as he moves into the biggest challenge of his life. I can't help but sigh with contentment.
:)


From: Laura
Sent: 19 November 2007 10:59
To: Dave
Subject: RE:

WOAH, that’s some weekend.

And you’re right, drinking beer is a right of passage to becoming a man. ‘Wild at Heart’ would be proud. It shows your dangerous and wild side. Hehe, I am enjoying the book btw, even if I gest at it at times!

It does honestly sound like a great weekend though. I’m so glad you had such a good time with your brothers too J xxxx


From: Dave
Sent: 19 November 2007 10:57
To: Laura
Subject: RE:

On Friday I went to london and experienced dubstep for the first time, it's pretty much just raw bass and not much else, my face was vibrating! I went to bed at 5:30. am

On Saturday we met up in the pub and laughed, we laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. I was a really great evening, then at night my brothers and I went to see groove amarda (sp?) with VIP tickets! We then went to the after party. I went to bed at 4am

On Sunday we hung out in london, walked loads and got the train home. I passed out at 11pm and am still feelin' it.

Oh, and I drank beer! I never do that. Now I'm a proper man.

From: Laura
Sent: 19 November 2007 10:55
To: Dave
Subject:

Btw, are you a sleepy head today because you had a late night? xx


No comments: