Monday, 17 December 2007

Stupid England

I watched the beginning of 'Dispatches: How safe are your Christmas toys?' this evening and couldn't help but slap my forehead and change the channel in annoyance.

They were saying an dangerous magnets are and how children shouldn't be allowed to play with them. This all stemmed from that fact a rather stupid young girl decided to swallow some when she was about 8 (she is now 13) and then her mother wondered why she got internal injuries.

Maybe glass and razor blades should come with health warnings "do not feed to children", more so, maybe we should start warning people about the dangers of being run over by a jcn or licking the inner workings of pc while it's switched on?

No comments: