Saturday 29 December 2007

Videojug

Ok, it's saturday afternoon and I've just brough some straighteners. Why? Well, in an effort to be more 'holy' I thought I would try and be more like 'holy' people I know of, these being...well, pretty much every person I know who goes to The Church Formally Known As Mount Zion and Proclaimers. So, I got home, lock my bike up and came up to my room only to realise I don't actually have a clue what I'm doing! Lucky for me, Videojug was invented! So, I looked it up, found out how to straighten hair and then promptly got distracted by two very funny videos.

Please enjoy!


VideoJug: How To Avoid Trapped Arm Whilst Cuddling In Bed


VideoJug: How To Be The Perfect Girlfriend




Oh, and I just found this (haven't watched it yet tho)


VideoJug: How To Be The Perfect Boyfriend

2 comments:

Laura said...

Please tell me you're not being serious in your first paragraph!!

Dave said...

Yes, I bought straightener.
No, I'm not trying to be like TCFKA MZ or proclaimers. I'm holy enough already.