Sunday 6 July 2008

Having my hand pushed

I was on facebook last night, person three was online and I thought "I don't want to be having this conversation now" so I signed out of facebook chat and went on with what I was doing. About 5 minutes later I got a message pop up and it turned out I wasn't signed out.
I didn't want to start this conversation on facebook chat but it seems I didn't have a choice in the matter. I don't feel ready. I don't feel good about this. I'm annoyed at myself it's only been them making the effort to get in contact and I've been bottling out. I've just text them asking if it's ok to call like we arranged last night, not got a response as yet.

The thing that makes makes me sick to the stomach is that this person loves, they really have a grasp of what love and grace actually are and I feel so stupid as 'the christian' who seems to miss the point that they've thought about and got all along.





"Is there there a person four?"
"unfortunately, yes"


No comments: