Tuesday 4 July 2006

Jen is not Jenny Key

Me: jenny jenny jen jen
Me: hello!!
Her: hey.
Her: i uh, forgot who this is.
Her: you have no idea who trhis is
Her: skam?
Me:nope
Me:Dave Garcia
Me:(which could be that same thing)
Her: dave garcia?
Her: from where?
Me: ouch
Me: that hurts
Her:sorry.
Me:Jenny
Me:oooo
Me:different Jenny!
Me:I was about to say something
Her:are you from england?
Me:that i would later regret (I was about to say: "I kissed you in the basement of letton hall when I was 10 and you were 12...a moment I will never forget!!!" So glad I didn't!!!)
Me:lol
Me:Yeah
Her:ahhhh
Me:how are you anyway
Me:?
Her:you went to cornerstone, right?
Me:yup
Her:ok. i remember you now
Her:do yo know who I am?
Me:Yeah
Me:ermm
Me:i do know
Me:honest
Her:rudy
Me:Ooohh
Me:hey
Me:ah
Me:I suck with names and faces
Me:and msn just doesn't help
Her:it's cool
Me:You ok?
Her:oh, I'm great
Her:it's forth of july
Her:I'm getting trashed later. and going to shoot off fireworks
Me:Yeah, kinda wishing i was at C stone again
Me:or at least somewhere state side

No comments: