Tuesday 12 February 2008

I want to share something very personal with you

Well actually, (I have noticed I tend to make a statement in the title and then contradict it within the first few words.) its not personal at all. Well, at least in the way I imagine it was interpreted when you read the title. The post about me currently being off work and my thoughts on that has yet to materialize mainly due to that fact I'm still living it and so a post (for my on records) doesn't really seem worth bothering about yet.

I want to share a video that I feel is possibly
the best TV moment. I'll warn you now, it has naughty words (fact) and depicts extreme gun violence (semi fact but not really).

On a side note I'm reading Velvet Elvis and it's rather good.

Anyway with any further ramblings, I give you
SPACED!


No comments: